Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'll try not to let it get to my head...

Today is my first official day as Editor in Chief as Thrasher made the announcement at last night's Christmas party. I will do my best to continue the high standards that Kelcie returned to the Herald.

I am moved into the office and I am beginning to get quite comfortable in this chair. Also we have made a few changes with our associate editors for the Spring semester.

Wendy Miller - News Editor
Ashley Helliwell - Photo Editor
Austin Emerson - Sports Editor
Meghan Allen - Opinion Editor
Cecily Long - A&F Editor
Derek Good - Online Editor

I think they will do an excellent job next semester.

Also we are in the process of moving our blogs. I have moved Inside 224A to wordpress because I think it is better than Blogger. The new link is here.

We will see after winter break! Thanks for reading!

No comments: